· At Coppull Primary we seek to develop the whole child - intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically, morally; allowing that each child learns in different ways and at different paces.
· We place importance on first hand experience and building on the child’s own experiences.
· Learning should be relevant, in a meaningful context, and enjoyable.
· We seek to match work carefully to each child’s stage of development, through continuously assessing each child’s achievements and potential.
· Every child is given full and equal access to the National Curriculum through carefully planned curriculum policies and schemes of work.
· We believe each child has the right to experience success and to develop a good self image with positive self esteem. We try to avoid situations that lead to failure.